Friday, July 28, 2006

VBS

VBS is over. It was a fun serving with the three year olds. They are a sweet bunch of kids. I must say the aim improved! Here is a group picture of the kids I worked with all week.

We had some great youth helpers.

Everyday we did a craft project. Below are all the projects we did this week. A snow picture, a polar bear, a kayak paddle, a fish on a pole and a ice berg treasure box.


WooHoo....it will be nice to get back into our normal routine. DD was getting a little tired of sharing her mommy. Today she wanted to go to the bathroom all the time, finally I realized it was the only time she had me all to herself. Oh well. Good times.

2 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

We haven't done VBS for the last several years, and I miss it. Hopefully we will get back into it next summer. :-)

I enjoyed the pics, S.

Have a good weekend. :-)

Jada's Gigi said...

Good times! The little ones do miss you after a whole week though! :)