Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gas Rant

When I first started driving gas was 97 cents a gallon. 97 cents! I remember clearly I could fill my tank for $12. When it went to over a dollar it was irritating. When it went to $2 it was enraging. Then last year it went for a weekend to over $3 and we thought surely not. Over the last year we have seen it fluxuate from $2 to $3.60 in our area. When does it end? Right now I find myself grateful when it is under $3. A year ago if it had been $2.97 I would have been mad. Today I am grateful? With this gradual incline how long until it is $4 or perhaps even $5? What is happening to Americans disposable incomes?....Going to the gas tank?

Makes me want to go ride my bike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate gas!

I wanted to let you know that I changed my URL for my Blog. I know it was sudden but I was playing around with my site and decided to change.

My old URL was http://www.newmommy4god.blogspot.com

My new URL is http://www.liveeachmoment.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there soon!