Monday, June 02, 2008

Hawk I 2008

Well, I did it!
I completed the Hawk I Tri 2008.
400meter Swim, 16K Bike and 5K Run.

The last 2 months have been really difficult for me to train. With hubby gone as much as he has been, it was hard to get out to bike and run. So this year, I was simply thrilled to finish. I kept moving and didn't stop. My time was nothing spectacular. I may have even been last for my age group. The funny thing is that I am not discouraged by this. Training has merit and I will do my best to train properly in the future.
But for now, I simply revel in the fact that I finished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Great job! Finishing and having fun is what is most important! I think it is great that you went out and did it even though you knew it probably wouldn't be your best performance. Great job!

Rochelle said...

That is awesome!! I have been on the injured list and miss getting out there. And finishing is what is most important!!