Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Yes Sensei

Do you recall Ralph Machio in the movie Karate Kid? Wax on, wax off. Patience Daniel son. Recall the scene where he catches a fly? I was totally reminded of this movie this morning when my son decided to go on a fly swatting rampage.
I do not know where they came from. But over night my house seemed to be home to some giant flies. I set out to find the flyswatter and came up with nothing. That is when my son tells me not to worry he will take care of them. Now I have tried to kill flies bare handed before and I know how fast they can be. I think I looked a little silly, ok very ridiculous, going after a few last night. Not my son, he walked up to the window and bam! Kills it. Then another and another. I was amazed. Before we could do school this morning he had to rid the house of any and all flies that he saw. I think he had like 25 or so before he finally came to the table. Most of them on his first swat, all of them bare handed.
Daniel Son! You kill flies!
Yes sensei...

1 comment:

mommyofangels said...

I wish he could come to my house and kill my flies.