Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Too Cold To Blog

With temps in the negative, my basement is freezing. Hence my desire to spend any length of time at the computer. Even as I type this my fingertips are going numb from the cold. I planned on sharing some pictures today but blogger is not cooperating. I will try again later to upload pics.

So just so know, all is well. I am on track with exercise. I am staying warm, upstairs. I will return later to try again. I am not really on sabbatical just limiting my time in the arctic temps of my basement. I should be back to my regular daily blogging in no time.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Susy Q said...

I hear you!! The cold has made it difficult for me to function...with the heat broken in my house, a cozy blanket, heating pad and warm cup of tea was what I needed to get my homework done yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I've missed reading your blog - but completely understand the cold keeping you upstairs. I long for the warmer weather and riding bikes again! However, I will embrace the winter and find joy in the quiet times inside.