Friday, February 16, 2007

Home School Meme

1) One homeschooling book you have enjoyed.
Homeschooling the Early Years by Linda Dobson

2) One resource you wouldn't be without.
One...? I have more than one.
My parents, friends, the internet, the library and manipulatives.

3) One resource you wish you had never bought.
I just checked the closet to see if there was anything there that I have not used. No there isn't. I am pretty cheap so I tend not to buy unless I know I want it. If there was anything early on, perhaps a garage sale find it has already been passed along.

4) One resource you enjoyed last year.
Preschool- Teddy Bear counters, pattern blocks and
Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons

5) One resource you will be using next year.
DD- Let's Tackle the ABC's
DS- Reading Rods

6) One resource you would like to buy.
Let's Tackle the ABC's
I still have to settle on my main cirriculum for next year.

7) One homeschooling catalog you enjoy reading.
Learning Resources Not exclusive to homeschooling.

8) One homeschooling(educational) website you use regularly.
Steve Spangler
Starfall
ALA-Great Web Sites for Kids
Why is everything just one? Sorry I could not just pick one.

9) Tag other home schoolers.
Sly at Ward and June
Mary at Owlhaven
Gina at Portrait of a Writer...Interrupted

Also check out Wendy's at Showered with Grace

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I will have to check out some of those links. Thanks!

learner said...

Just a note to say hi and let you know I finally updated!!

Bek said...

i use starfall all the time now too! :) israel LOVES it!

owlhaven said...

Mine's almost done!!

Mary