Friday, January 05, 2007

Pics

Dave arrived home safely just before dinner last night. And just in time to see DS's wiggly tooth before he pulled it out. I knew it would not be long when he came home from grandma's with it dangling by a thread. He gave it a quick yank and was surprised when it came out. Not to mention completely thrilled. Negotiations were made earlier last week on the amount he would get for it. It started out as a quarter. Then when he talked to Dad he said I know I get a dollar. Then Dad upped it to $5. So five dollars it was.


The following are the living room. This is how it was when he first arrived home. It has changed a bit. All good.



If you enlarge this one...you will see the toothless grin. He is SO cute!

8 comments:

Ms. Kathleen said...

That is really adorable! I remember when my eldest lost her two top front teeth in time for Christmas. Actually, she wiggled one until it had no choice, she was so determined.

Have a wonderful New Year!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of the living room - it looks great!

What was your husband's response??

Anonymous said...

The living room looks nice! Good job! He has an adorable smile! My daughter is nearly 6 1/2 and has her first loose tooth.

Karen Hossink said...

Wow, you're generous! Or we're stingy...
When I was a kid, I got 25 cents for a tooth. I remember once I thought I got a raise. The tooth fairy was out of quarters so I got two dimes and a nickel, which I THOUGHT was two dimes and a QUARTER. Keep dreaming, kiddo!

KelseyChristine said...

Aw very cute!! He looks so happy--I was grossed out when I lost my first tooth. That's the difference between boys and girLs I guess!

Anonymous said...

i like the living room, did DH like it?

Anonymous said...

I remember when my daughter had her first loose tooth she was all excited and scared at the same time...

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH ur living room looks great. well now u want to come over and help clean my apartment. Ur at least get matt to help clean.