Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Orchard

A couple weeks ago we went to the u-pick orchard.

Little girl picking a beautiful Fuji.

This tree here gave me a cool picture of abundance...you only get a glimpse of it in this picture, but the WHOLE tree was overflowing.

Eating an apple along the road.

Some of the scenery along the way.
While we were there we were able to watch tem make cider, sort apples for bagging and partake in some scrumptious fresh pumpkin donuts. Yummy!
Such a great way to spend a fall afternoon.

4 comments:

Butterfly Mama said...

Sounds like fun, we love doing stuff like this!!! Those apples look delicious.

Ms. Kathleen said...

What memories you conjur up. My sister and I use to take our kids to the orchard every fall. It was such a great time. We'd bring home bags of apples and can them until we were exhausted. Fun times!

T said...

Love the pictures. This is why I love fall, fantastic memories for the kids. We just moved to an area that has tons of these orchards, I love it.
Thanks for stopping by my site.

Margo said...

Beautiful pics!