Monday, September 25, 2006

More Heart Speak

Rising up
Accepting the call
Trembling inside from the power of it all
Curious
Encouraged
Full to overflowing
Ready
Able
Continuosly praising

O praise the Lord oh my soul
I lift up your name, Yushua, Jesus
Thank you for your loving kindness
Thank you for a new day
Praise you that your mercies are new every morning
Praise you the your love endures forever
You are the lover of my soul
You are the creator of all things
You are the same, yesterday, today and forever
Your name shall be praised
Bless you oh my God
You annoint my head with oil
You call me and raise me up
I shall keep my eyes on you
I will follow your ways
O praise the Lord oh my soul

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello again. when I redid my blog I lost all my favorite places to visit!!! I really needed this today....after the bad way that Sunday morning started..I am ever so grateful that He is a merciful and forgiving God and each day begins anew and fresh.

Overwhelmed! said...

Beautiful praise that you write. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful writings!!!! thanks for sharing.