Thursday, December 21, 2006

Snippets

My mom is home and doing very well. I could not be more thrilled on how it all played out. She will be laying low the next few days but really does feel good. Thanks again for your prayers. I know they were a great encouragement to her, the medical team and the family as well.

The flesh won this morning, I slept in a bit. I did get up not much later, prayed and accomplished a whole bunch. So not a total failure. I have yet to workout for today but plan to go to the gym later. Lift some weights and do some cardio. Because , YEAH, I am not Rambo! There is currently no running up 10,000 steps in victory. I ran up three flights at the hospital yesterday, my heart was racing and I was a bit out of breath. Phew! Just adds to the motivation for getting in better shape. Food choices are going well. And the Operation is so far been a great success.

Yesterday, after mom was stabilized I went out shopping. I had the majority of my list still to buy for. I prayed before I went that the Holy Spirit would guide each purchase and He did! I have everyone done except one. WooHoo! Little girl and I went on a date last night. We went shopping and had dinner together. We made a list of names for everyone she wanted to buy something for. Then we went to the Dollar Store and I let her pick out a gift for each person on her list. It was so cute watching her decide what was for who. She did a great job! I did not interfere with her choices, I let her choose. I simply made sure we stuck to the list and one thing for each. I hope everyone enjoys the treasures she chose for them.

I just finished going through all the digital pictures from 2006. Let's just say it took me awhile. I have not printed off any pictures since last year so I downloaded my favorites which should be printed today. YEAH! I have lots of favorites.

Time to sign off, I have a lot of wrapping to do.

God bless! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: