Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Check This Out

Today I discovered a dear friends website. And if this post doesn't captivate you...I don't know what will.
  • Sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, marriage, miscarriage, abortion, childhood, parenthood, rape, prostitution, homosexuality, physical illness, mental illness, addiction to cigarettes, drug addiction, and alcoholism have all taught me very valuable lessons which I would like to share with you. I have lived a full spectrum of life - weight struggles and self-esteem issues - from Sunday school to street corners - from singing in church to being professionally recorded on a CD - from having my own ministry to having tattoos and piercings - and from jail back to Jesus.

Her testimony of God's faithfulness is incredible...WOW! Go check it out and if you know someone who may identify with any or all of her life, spread the word.

Click link here. I have also added her to the sidebar.

No comments: